Plan your honeymoon this year in Dubai
So ever thought of adding Dubai as your honeymoon destination? Just imagine having the cozy shoots with your partner at the surroundings of tall air towers buildings. After the shoots and shopping, music and entertainment; you can have the glimpse of your private space in cabanas with some candle night moments and soft sands around you. There’s so much to adore in this city as a couple; from incredible architecture to modern luxury.
We address Dubai as an arcadia that no newlywed will ever want to leave! You can romanticize your moments on beach, desert safari, Dhow cruise on Dubai creek and a lot million things to safe keep in your heart. You can retain your every moment as a wonderful memory forever. We will guide you on how to make a romantic trip to Dubai with the list of best visiting places; just have a look below
1. Bateaux Dubai Cruise : The Bateaux Dubai offers a very classy dinner cruise on Dubai creek. It is well modernized along with the comfortability of proper air condition. The glass vessel around gives the ambience of international cuisine, there’s live entertainment and personalized services. Enjoying the good dinner here will let you witness the view of Dubai with water.
2. Desert Safari & Camping Experience : Visit to Dubai is incomplete without the experience of desert safari and enjoying the camping. Just reserve your luxury tent once and your good time starts. It includes Middle East cuisine with sizzling belly dancing performed by trained dancers. You with your beloved can enjoy Quad biking, Sheesha, camel rides and most soothing the Arabian coffee.
The Dubai Fountain
The Dubai Fountain is one of the most sought-after attractions for honeymooners. It is being spread around the area of 14000 sq. ft with 3000 LED light shoot. Just imagine the moment with your beloved in your arms witnessing the droplets of cool water passing zyphere with astonishing LED light in the night.
4. Bastakiya Quarter : This place has a beautiful history behind with a very romantic and traditional touch ambience. This place has an old charm that is quite rare to find in new Dubai. This place is graced with wonderful art galleries that screams out the hidden and unsaid love.
This is also famous for best post- wedding shoots. Also the perfect time to visit is before sunset to acquire the best shots.
5. Jumeirah Beach : This white sand beach is the love destination for all the couples. It is embraced with many hotels and luxury resorts. You can book any hotel rooms to enjoy the view of amazing Persian gulf or else you can simply enjoy the beach side with the beauty of your beloved companion.
Apart from these you can also try the below things in Dubai to have the mixture of fun and adventure with your partner along with love.
- Ferrari world- For the couples who like to do temerarious things together, the indoor amusement park with rides and rollercoaster at Ferrari world is the best suit for them.
- Dubai aquarium- This top attraction aquarium located in Dubai mall. Here you can do glass bottom boat ride, cage snorkeling and shark diving to have amazing marine experience. It is located in Dubai Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Ski Dubai: This is the winter wonderland in Dubai spread across in 22500 sq. meters. You can enjoy ice skating. This place beats the Dubai heat by holding 1 or 2 degree Celsius.
- Buddha bar: What could be better than enjoying the moments with your partner at a pub or bar with the pace of music some sort of drinks. Buddha bar is a world famous name for its great ambience.
- Hot air balloon ride: You can spread your love in the air by experiencing this wonderful adventurous ride with your partner.
Just by listening to these all names you can feel the experience how it would be in real. This will be the great idea to plan your honeymoon this year in Dubai. Don’t forget to get your Dubai tourist visa for travelling to Dubai for your Valentine’s Day.