Dubai City Tour In A Day
Discover the city of superlatives, the United Arab Emirates, through our City Tour. Meet the modern architectural icons that have made Dubai become one of the most famous Tourist Destinations in the world as the grand Burj Al Arab Hotel, with its building shaped like a sail, and nothing less, Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Learn a bit about the history of the Bedouin and visit the charming Souks built in the style typical of the Arab tribes markets.
Itinerary With The Places To Be Visited:
1. Passage with short stop in Dubai Marina, the city’s trendiest neighborhood: The Palm Jumeirah, climbed by car “trunk of the Palm Island” to the top of the crown that protects the island offshore.
2. Atlantis Resort: Visit and enjoy small shopping through huge displays, the giant Aquarium, The Ambassador Lagoon (entrance apart – USD 10 per person value).
3. Monorail ride at the Island: the “foot of the Palm Island”, where the vehicle will be waiting for you (apart ticket – worth USD 7 per person).
4. Stop at Jumeirah Beach for outdoor photos of Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai icon.
5. Stroll through charming Souk Madinat Jumeirah with shops, bazaars type, and many restaurants. Visit the terraces overlooking a beautiful canal full gondola reminiscent of Venice. Stop for Lunch.
6. Passage by Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai’s main avenue, the Paulista Avenue Dubai.
7. Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world (from the outside without stopping).
8. Passage through the Dubai Creek, creek that runs through historic region of Dubai.
9. Dubai Museum, interactive and extremely tiring nothing (apart ticket – worth USD 1 per person).
10. Rossing the Creek Open, typical small boats crossing for Souks.
11. Spice Souk is formed by small shops that sell herbs and oriental spices the most varied.
12. Gold Souk is the main attraction in the old part of Dubai. Shows the strength of the traditional skills of Arab brides. Must visit for those who want to know or buy jewelry.