Some best international Airports in UAE
United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the hub of tourists as this destination offers full luxury with entertainment to the visitors. Also, it comes as the best choice for stopovers or layovers as almost all the airports in the UAE are very well connected to all the countries of the world. The most traveled destination in the UAE is no doubt Dubai. Millions of visitors are welcomed here to experience the iconic beauty of this city. Dubai has something to amaze people of all age groups. The two international airports of Dubai play a very vital role in contributing to the economy of the country. Here is the list of some best international airports in UAE.
Best International Airports in Dubai-
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) - Dubai International Airport is listed as the third busiest airport in the world. It is the largest airline in the UAE Emirates which consists of three terminals. This airport is located 5kms away from the main Dubai city center and is easily accessible by cab, bus, or metro facilities to reach there on time. This luxurious airport offers great service to passengers regarding dining, shopping, cafes, or lounges to feel relaxed before boarding their flights. The tourist attractions of the city start from entering the airport itself. Terminal 3 of Dubai international airport will welcome you to the beautiful Zen garden.
- Sharjah International Airport (SHJ) –Sharjah International Airport is 13 km away from the city of Sharjah. It is known as the third-largest airport in the Middle East which is spread over an area of 1, 25,000 square meters. It was inaugurated in 1976 for public use. This airport is having single terminal but the largest runway in the region of 4060 meters. It offers the facilities like banking services, currency exchange centers, also a mosque, and a prayer room. Especially for females, there are facilities for baby care rooms also there will be duty-free shops from where you can have your favorite products at attractive rates.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) – The Abu Dhabi International Airport is located about 30 km downtown in the capital city of UAE, Abu Dhabi. It comes as the second largest airport in the UAE which operates more than 30 airlines that connect 100 plus destinations of 50 countries. This airport comes in working in 1982 and is spread over 8500 acres with three terminals and two parallel runways. Passengers can avail of bus services, food, and beverages outlets, and duty-free shopping at terminal three.
- Dubai World Centre (DWC) – Dubai World Centre also known as Al Maktoum International Airport is located 37 km southwest of Dubai. It was inaugurated for public use in 2010 with only one runway and cargo flight. Earlier it was known as Jebel Ali International airport later the present name is given after the former ruler of the country "Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Many new projects are there expected to be completed by 2027. According to the plan by then, the airport be having 6 runways, 3 terminals, shopping malls, food courts, royal and exclusive jet centers, and much more to provide a lavish experience to the passengers.
- Al Ain International Airport (AAN) – It is the second international airport of Abu Dhabi which is in working since 1994 for passengers. One peculiar thing about this airport is that it is the home base for military and civilian pilot training located 18 km northeast of the center of the airport. This airport has one terminal but 4 separate gates to overcome the rush and passenger crowd. One uniqueness is also there that it has a 4000 m runway and the same 4000 m parallel taxi way which is also used sometimes as a runway if required.
- Ras Al Khaimah International Airport (RKT) – This is another international airport in Ras Al Khaimah that lies 20 km away from the city center. This airport was inaugurated in 1976 by the ruler Sheikh Saqr bin Mohammed AL Qasimi. Though it was available for passengers since 1976 again it went through a big expansion program in 2007. After this expansion, the airport was upgraded with a passenger and cargo terminal, transport infrastructure, aviation training facilities, and much more.
- Fujairah International Airport (FJR) – Fujairah International Airport was opened in 1987 for public use. It is located 1.9 km south away from Fujairah's south coast. Past back in few years the airport is upgraded with some new facilities to attract the travel and tourism for the city. This not-so-popular international airport has enough spacious lounges for relaxation, duty-free shops, gift shops, and cafes. An excellent way to pass your time waiting for the flight is The Pilot Cafe.
As above mentioned all the Airports are very rich and prominent in their services, infrastructure, and work. Apply now for your Dubai tourist visa or Dubai transit visa to have a luxurious boarding or stopover facility. All mentioned airports are the best international airports in Dubai which are listed on the top as per their working and treating passengers. After covid-19 every corner is fully sanitized and at every step, their proper identifications and test samples requirement is being asked of the passengers.